Let me take you on a journey into your families past, by bringing your family history to life through research to see into the world they lived in. Through the censuses, baptisms and many other documents I am able to uncover the past and give you an insight to your ancestors.
- Bronze £250
- Silver £400
- Gold £560
- Platinum £800
For Bespoke Research I charge £15 an hour, where I will research into your goal and analyse the information and put together a report for you.
My research covers most of England through online portals that are available, I am also able to do some local research in Kent and East Sussex. As well as trips to archives in London for information.
Expenses may include:
- Cost of buying Birth, Marriage or Death certificate which are currently £9.25 from the General Register Office
- Travel costs to archives, train tickets, parking and mileage 45p per mile in accordance with HMRC
- Photocopying and printing costs at archives
- Postage and packaging of your report
- Admission fees to any archives
There’s nothing worse than having priceless old family photographs damaged through the years, that’s why Photo Restoration is so great to do to get your photographs looking as they originally would have. Once restored and backed up digitally they will last for many more years to come.